Dr.Brian Ellsworth, Ph.D
About Dr.Brian Ellsworth
- I have been counseling in church ministry for the past 25 years.
- I have been married for over 30 years and have two grown children.
- I have a PhD in clinical Christian counseling.
- I am licensed by the National Christian Counseling Association #14877.
- I am a Certified Temperament Counselor.
- I am NCCA board certified in integrated marriage and family therapy.
- I am NCCA board certified in advanced child and adolescent therapy.
- I am NCCA board certified in death and grief therapy.
OK, that is all the technical stuff, now for the fun stuff.
- I love Starbucks.
- I love chocolate (a little too much and because of that…)
- I lost 60 lb. over 2 years (and it is really hard to keep it off).
- I love being with my wife and family.
- I enjoy rappelling and rock climbing.
- I have traveled abroad extensively and have spoke at several international conferences.
- My favorite movie is The Hunt for Red October.
- I enjoy spending time with friends.
- I enjoy helping people to become healthy in their relationship with God and others.
- I love to have fun and especially to laugh.
SpecialtiesCareer Counseling, Child or Adolescent, Family Conflict, Marital / Premarital, Men’s Issues, Military, Relationship Issues
Age Group FocusAdults
Treatment ApproachesCognitive Behavioral (CBT)
IssuesMarital / Premarital, Men’s Issues, Military, Relationship Issues